McIntosh & Bowman Cheesemongers is a company passionate about cheese

With so much to see and do in the boutique cheese industry, Claudia has taken it upon herself to get out and about as much as possible to meet key cheese people and take part in cheese activities around the world. 'Cheese Diaries' are your way of keeping track of Claudia's cheese adventures and sharing in the information and research she experiences.

Visit www.mcintoshandbowman.com for more info

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome to our cheese diary


Hi all, this is the beginning of my new blog page. I'll keep you up-to-date with that's going on out there about cheese. There's nowhere I wouldn't go to try new and exciting cheeses. Join me on my adventure as try to find Australia's if not the world's greatest cheeses and cheese makers.

No comments: